Saturday, April 23, 2011

Strange habit already xD

So before I get to the title I'll give you an idea of Opals night :P
I brought her with me to my boyfriends house and we set her up in a little play pin. She mostly slept but later got active when my bfs friends came over...she pooped on em. Lolz
She's so cute.
Anyway I brought her home shortly after and went to bed.
I woke up to her at 4am digging UNDER her litter box. (which is on the 2nd level so I'm glad to know she can use the ramp xD )
Later when I woke up I noticed that she had fallen asleep under her litter box. Haha I picked her up and put her on the bottom level in a blankie. <3
She didn't use her wheel though =( I hope she figures it out D:
Anyway tonight's gonna be the same deal. Gonna bring her with me to the boyfriends house for a little. It's fun bonding time for us I think. :)
I'll be sure to update with anything else that happens.
Oooo and I made her a cute sign with her name. I'll post pics later 8) 

No comments:

Post a Comment